Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extend Sonnox Buying Deadline
Plugivery Forums > Official Stores Forums > DontCrack > Store
cmp1947
Hi Peter,

Thank you for the Sonnox promotion. Will it be possible to extend the buying deadline two days more? I explain: banks will not work this Friday, I was just advised and my credit limit will be OK only in the first working day of the year. Thanks in advance. Happy 2012 for all. smile.gif
DontCrack
QUOTE (cmp1947 @ Dec 28 2011, 09:00 PM) *
Hi Peter,

Thank you for the Sonnox promotion. Will it be possible to extend the buying deadline two days more? I explain: banks will not work this Friday, I was just advised and my credit limit will be OK only in the first working day of the year. Thanks in advance. Happy 2012 for all. smile.gif

Hi cmp1947,

We signed strict agreements with Sonnox but they will let us process subscribers orders until Wednesday January 4 (latest) at promo price. We have anticipated such cases wink.gif

Kind Regards - Peter
markisha
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Dec 29 2011, 07:08 AM) *
Hi cmp1947,

We signed strict agreements with Sonnox but they will let us process subscribers orders until Wednesday January 4 (latest) at promo price. We have anticipated such cases wink.gif

Kind Regards - Peter

Just came back from holidays, unfortunately I didn't realize there was such strict deadline to buy the plugins.

Please, next time make it more obvious. Write it in capital letters, remind it when you send the email with the voucher coupon...

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.