Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P&m Plug-ins Bug Reports
Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
DontCrack
Dear friends,

If you encounter systematic bugs or any other kind of problems using our DC V.I.P. Series plug-ins, please report them here !

Please visit our Tech Support Pages before you do so.

In order to fix bugs, we need to reproduce them in the exact same environment as yours. We therefore ask that you bring as many technical details as possible concerning your computer, DAW and overall studio environment :

1- Platform (Mac or PC)
2- Exact computer OS version
3- DAW sequencer with exact version
4- Which audio interface are you using (internal sound card or external audio interface)
5- Are you using third party software such as VST rappers ?
6- Anything else that can help our team reproduce the problems you encounter.

Thanks in advance for your time helping us improve our products.

Kind Regards - peter
vic_france
Hello,
I downloaded the VIP Bundle demo yesterday, and have been browsing through them (some very nice stuff in there! smile.gif ).
However, I keep encountering (what I think is) the same problem with all the plugins (see my system specs in my signature), that I don't think is related to these being the demo versions..
In Cubase 6.0.4 (Mac), sometimes, even after just a few seconds, the plugins' GUI simply stops working (including its bypass switch). I am not saying that the plugin actually stops working (I can certainly hear a difference when I toggle the plugin off and on again via Cubase's own bypass switch), but none of the GUI's controls have any effect any more. I have to empty then reload the plugin to get it to work again.
(I am still going through the plugins, but of course this current problem is sometimes making it more difficult to assess them wink.gif )
vic_france
(sorry.. I don't see how to edit my original post.. maybe because it was my very first post?.. and I can edit this one wink.gif )..
Anyways, just to add that the meters do continue to work (so it isn't actually frozen.. and I can still move the knobs.. but they no longer have any effect)
DontCrack
Hi Vic,

We heard of that but weren't able to reproduce up to now... Actually, we have been able to reproduce it but only on Mac running Windows under Parrallel...

We'll investigate further more.

Thanks for reporting.

BR - Peter
vic_france
Thanks for the speedy reply, Peter smile.gif
So, I just tried the AU version, in DP7. The same thing happened.. but (I do hope this will not be a "false" indication)..
Please try this..
1) Load any plugin (I used Brightness in this example) onto an audio track, and hit Play.
2) Adjust some settings.
3) Bypass the plugin, via the button on the plugin's GUI
4) (while the plugin is still bypassed) move some knobs.
5) Come out of bypass mode.
Nothing works any more.
(you may need to do that a few of times.. i haven't found an exact sequence of actions that will definitely cause this to happen, but if you repeatedly manipulate the knobs and the bypass button.. it can happen within just a few seconds).
DCsupport
Thanks again Vic, we'll definitely try such sequences...

We'll keep you posted.

Cheers - Peter
DCsupport
Dear DC Users,

We have been able to reproduce some bugs/issues you reported, here's the list:

1- Fixed : GUI controls stop working after one or two minutes.
2- Fixed : Input/Output issue when using a DC-Plug-in with FL Studio (Windows).
3- Fixed : DC-Dimension 3D RTAS on Windows is not showing up in the plug-ins list.
4- Optional : Update knobs design to make them more readable.

We will release an update (v1.0.1) in the next hours/day that fixes all problems you have reported.

Thank You
--
The DC Support team
vic_france
Great! smile.gif looking forward to it.
Wurst Werner
Hello,

I downloaded the demo version of the VIP bundle and it runs fine with Cubase5. But I'm also a user of the www.softwareaudioconsole.com (SAC) and SAWstudio, which are installed on the same computer. Everytime I insert one of the VIP plugins, a error message occurs-->

SAWstudio:

SAC:

Any ideas?
I tried it on two different computers (win7 64bit and XP pro 32bit). The VIP bundle works fine with Cubase but not with SAW&SAC.

Greetings from Germany:-)
Christian
DCsupport
QUOTE (Wurst Werner @ Sep 20 2011, 09:45 AM) *
Hello,

I downloaded the demo version of the VIP bundle and it runs fine with Cubase5. But I'm also a user of the www.softwareaudioconsole.com (SAC) and SAWstudio, which are installed on the same computer. Everytime I insert one of the VIP plugins, a error message occurs-->

SAWstudio:

SAC:

Any ideas?
I tried it on two different computers (win7 64bit and XP pro 32bit). The VIP bundle works fine with Cubase but not with SAW&SAC.

Greetings from Germany:-)
Christian

Hello Christian,

First, thank you for reporting this problem to us.

Actually, we never heard about SAC & SAWstudio before, so we are going to download and install the software for test in our machines, it may take some time before we can come with a solution, as soon as we know more, we will let you know.

Please check this tread frequently for bug fixes and upgrades.

Thank you for your patience,
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support Team
Wurst Werner
Thanks Jonathan, for your quick reply.
The VIP Bundle would be awesome for the use with SAC, since all of your plugins (except the limiter) run with zero latency.
I will purchase immediately, if the problem can be fixed.

All the best
Christian
DCsupport
QUOTE (Wurst Werner @ Sep 20 2011, 05:21 PM) *
Thanks Jonathan, for your quick reply.
The VIP Bundle would be awesome for the use with SAC, since all of your plugins (except the limiter) run with zero latency.
I will purchase immediately, if the problem can be fixed.

All the best
Christian

Hello Christian,

I've just tested upcoming v1.0.1 with SAC and SAWStudio, all the plug-ins are working correctly, v1.0.0 has a bug in the input/output configuration that was causing problem with FL Studio on Windows, we fixed the problem for FL Studio, SAC and SAWStudio used to crash cause the same issue, so the fixed version v1.0.1 is working like a charm with your favorite DAWs.

We are building the installers at the moment I'm writing this text, new v1.0.1 should be available for download in the next hours.

Once again, thank you for sending your feedback to us, we appreciate your help in making our software better.

Regards,

Jonathan.
DC Tech-Support
Wurst Werner
Wow - you guys rock!
I will check V1.0.1, as soon as it is available.

Thank you
Christian
DontCrack
There it is laugh.gif

http://forums.dontcrack.com/index.php?showtopic=8132

Enjoy !
vic_france
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Sep 21 2011, 04:06 PM) *

Shall I send you an email with my home address, so that you'll know where to lay the red carpet?.. 'cos I'm now a V.I.P.! laugh.gif

Very happy customer wink.gif
vic_france
Slight problem here, though..
(Cubase 6, Mac)
GUI>Disk>"Save as" and "Save Current Preset" don't seem to be doing anything (could this be user error, or an installation error?.. I have moved the individual plugins into my preferred VST sub-folders; e.g. "Modulation", "Compression" etc.)
Fortunately, I can save the preset to Cubase's own MediaBay, as a vstpreset.

My User presets folders are there (Library/Application Support/Dont Crack/Plug-in Settings/[folders for each plug-in.. each with a "00-User Presets" folder and a "01-Factory Presets" folder. The factory presets load o.k., and if I copy a factory preset into the User Preset folder, it loads o.k. from there too, so the problem seems to be just when saving]
vic_france
Apologies.. it is in fact working o.k.
But..
(it eventually became obvious when I tried the same thing in Digital Performer)..
I had my plugin GUI set to "Always On Top", and when I clicked on "Save New Preset as", the small window where you enter the new preset name, was completely hidden underneath (and of course, the first time, I didn't even know there was even supposed to be a window to go look for! smile.gif.. I think I was expecting the standard Mac File Selector to open ).
DontCrack
QUOTE (vic_france @ Sep 22 2011, 04:05 PM) *
Shall I send you an email with my home address, so that you'll know where to lay the red carpet?.. 'cos I'm now a V.I.P.! laugh.gif

Very happy customer wink.gif

Hey Vic, good to hear all is well ! You sure are a V.I.P. and here's your red carpet.

Thanks for your great support and business.

EDIT : Oups I missed the issues above... At the end, are things Ok or still some issues ?

All the best - Peter

vic_france
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Sep 23 2011, 03:08 PM) *
Hey Vic, good to hear all is well ! You sure are a V.I.P. and here's your red carpet.

Thanks for your great support and business.

EDIT : Oups I missed the issues above... At the end, are things Ok or still some issues ?

All the best - Peter

Just missing the line of top models lining the staircase, but otherwise, much appreciated! tongue.gif.

Seriously, though, all is fine as regards saving presets. Unless there is some way of making it so that the small "save preset" window is never completely hidden (can it be made Always on Top"?) ?

But, be warned.. there will be a few feature requests with which to hound you wink.gif
JJ Morning
I purchased the complete DontCrack VIP bundle yesterday.

I downloaded the software, installed it and authorized it. Everything completed successfully. Yet, whenever I load any instance of any plugin, the plugin says it is running in demo mode.

I followed the authorization instructions carefully and redid the installation and authorization process several times. Nothing helps. I cannot get the plugins to operate except in demo mode.

I am using the 64-bit version of the VIP plugins in Reaper 64-bit under Windows 7 64-bit.

I also tried installing and authorizing the 32-bit plugins and then loading them in Chainer. No luck -- same problem!

I contacted support and they asked me to send the authorization file, which I did (haven't heard back from them after that). They suggested that I make some changes to the Windows 7 admin permissions, which I did, as well.

The plugins all still open in demo mode.

I would like to be able to use these plugins over the weekend, if possible. Does anyone have any ideas as to why the plugins might open only in demo mode? Every time that I run the authorization, I get a message saying that the authorization was successful, but the plugins can't seem to respond correctly.

Any ideas? Thanks!
DontCrack
QUOTE (JJ Morning @ Sep 24 2011, 01:58 AM) *
I purchased the complete DontCrack VIP bundle yesterday.

I downloaded the software, installed it and authorized it. Everything completed successfully. Yet, whenever I load any instance of any plugin, the plugin says it is running in demo mode.

I followed the authorization instructions carefully and redid the installation and authorization process several times. Nothing helps. I cannot get the plugins to operate except in demo mode.

I am using the 64-bit version of the VIP plugins in Reaper 64-bit under Windows 7 64-bit.

I also tried installing and authorizing the 32-bit plugins and then loading them in Chainer. No luck -- same problem!

I contacted support and they asked me to send the authorization file, which I did (haven't heard back from them after that). They suggested that I make some changes to the Windows 7 admin permissions, which I did, as well.

The plugins all still open in demo mode.

I would like to be able to use these plugins over the weekend, if possible. Does anyone have any ideas as to why the plugins might open only in demo mode? Every time that I run the authorization, I get a message saying that the authorization was successful, but the plugins can't seem to respond correctly.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi JJ,

We are working on it and doing our best to answer as quickly as possible. But some issues can be tricky and we do need to reproduce them if they are to be fixed...

One thing that may sound stupid but often works :

When you copy/paste your serial when prompt, do you make sure there are no blank spaces before and after the serial ?

When entering the serial, the system may say something like "Thank you for registering" while the serial is in fact corrupted...

Please confirm as we haven't encountered such reports from other Reaper Users...

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards - Peter
JJ Morning
QUOTE (DontCrack @ Sep 23 2011, 09:30 PM) *
Hi JJ,

We are working on it and doing our best to answer as quickly as possible. But some issues can be tricky and we do need to reproduce them if they are to be fixed...

One thing that may sound stupid but often works :

When you copy/paste your serial when prompt, do you make sure there are no blank spaces before and after the serial ?

When entering the serial, the system may say something like "Thank you for registering" while the serial is in fact corrupted...

Please confirm as we haven't encountered such reports from other Reaper Users...

Kind Regards - Peter

Thanks, Peter. I appreciate your response and help. I am a software engineer, myself, so I do understand all the issues and complications. I have been trying to do as many experiments as I can think of to try to help.

I did redo the authorization being very careful to make sure there was no extraneous white space, either before or after the serial number.

I also tried to authorize using the 32-bit plugins using Chainer instead of Reaper, so I eliminated the variables of Reaper versus Chainer and 64-bit versus 32-bit. I checked the permissions on the authorization file, as well.

At this point, I don't know what else to try in order to help. I was hoping that some users might have a similar experience and could provide some insight.

Thanks, again, for your response.
JJ Morning
BTW, every time I run the authorization procedure, I get the message

"Authorization successful!

This computer is now authorized.

..."

So, the authorization process seems to think it finished successfully. It is just that the plugins don't detect the authorization once they are reloaded -- even if I restart Reaper or Chainer or even if I reboot my system.
Morpheus
Hi,

For the record, in Reaper with Logic 9.1.5 / OSX 10.6.7 / 32 bit the Bundle runs fine.

Cheers
DCsupport
Hello,

Looks like an Administrator Permissions problem, please follow the steps below:

1- On your desktop, double-click '', select your boot drive (C:), right-click on the drive and open 'Properties' on the displayed menu..
2- When the Properties window appears, on the tabs, select 'Security'.
3- On the 'Group or User Names' list, select 'Administrator' and click the 'Edit' button..
4- On the list, click the check-box to allow permission for 'Full Control', click 'Apply' and close all windows..

You'll have to re-authorize your computer using the serial you received, then it should work.

Please let me know,

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support
DCsupport
QUOTE (JJ Morning @ Sep 24 2011, 01:58 AM) *

Sorry but we didn't received your email ??

Thank You
--
Jonathan,
DC Tech Support
JJ Morning
QUOTE (DCsupport @ Sep 24 2011, 04:23 AM) *
Sorry but we didn't received your email ??

Thank You
--
Jonathan,
DC Tech Support

Hi Jonathan,

I replied to both of your emails as soon as I received them. I just resent them, again. Do you not receive or check the email address that you send from? Is there a different email address I should be using? Let me know.

Thanks! :-)
JJ Morning
QUOTE (DCsupport @ Sep 24 2011, 04:20 AM) *
Hello,

Looks like an Administrator Permissions problem, please follow the steps below:

1- On your desktop, double-click '', select your boot drive (C:), right-click on the drive and open 'Properties' on the displayed menu..
2- When the Properties window appears, on the tabs, select 'Security'.
3- On the 'Group or User Names' list, select 'Administrator' and click the 'Edit' button..
4- On the list, click the check-box to allow permission for 'Full Control', click 'Apply' and close all windows..

You'll have to re-authorize your computer using the serial you received, then it should work.

Please let me know,

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support

Hi Jonathan,

Can you please tell me, specifically, which files need permission changes? My DAW uses three disk drives, each of which are 2 terabytes (including the C: drive). It is not practical for me to change permissions on all files as I have nearly 2 million of them (LOTS of sample files for Kontakt, for example).

I have changed the permissions for the VIP authorization file, Reaper, etc.

Again, it would help me if you could tell me, specifically, what files your code needs permissions set.

Thanks!
DCsupport
QUOTE (JJ Morning @ Sep 24 2011, 06:58 PM) *
Hi Jonathan,

Can you please tell me, specifically, which files need permission changes? My DAW uses three disk drives, each of which are 2 terabytes (including the C: drive). It is not practical for me to change permissions on all files as I have nearly 2 million of them (LOTS of sample files for Kontakt, for example).

I have changed the permissions for the VIP authorization file, Reaper, etc.

Again, it would help me if you could tell me, specifically, what files your code needs permissions set.

Thanks!

Hello JJ,

We install the authorization files in the C: drive into a Dont Crack folder that the installer is creating, the plug-ins are looking at these folders to load presets and authorization files.

- Windows XP: "C:\Documents and Settings\Your Account Name\My Documents\Dont Crack"
- Windows 7 & Vista: "C:\Users\Your Account Name\My Documents\Dont Crack"

In fact, inside the Dont Crack folder, you must see two folders
1) Licensing (this folder includes the authorization files).
2) Plug-In Settings (this folder includes all presets folders & files).

Please let me know,

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support
JJ Morning
QUOTE (vibisoft @ Sep 24 2011, 10:13 AM) *
Hello JJ,

We install the authorization files in the C: drive into a Dont Crack folder that the installer is creating, the plug-ins are looking at these folders to load presets and authorization files.

- Windows XP: "C:\Documents and Settings\Your Account Name\My Documents\Dont Crack"
- Windows 7 & Vista: "C:\Users\Your Account Name\My Documents\Dont Crack"

In fact, inside the Dont Crack folder, you must see two folders
1) Licensing (this folder includes the authorization files).
2) Plug-In Settings (this folder includes all presets folders & files).

Please let me know,

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, the "Dont Crack" folder is there (under My Documents, Windows 7, 64-bit). It has two subfolders: "Licensing" and "Plug-n Settings". The Licensing folder contains a file called "VIP1.dc", which I emailed to you, as requested (twice).

Permissions are set on all those folders and files.

Anything else I need to do?

Thanks!
lobsterinn
This isn't exactly a bug, per se...but something that would be nice to have fixed in a future update.

Vintage Compressor makes everything louder, processed or not. I need to attenuate the gain after the plug in to compensate. This may be the case on some other plugs too, but this is the one I have used the most and been annoyed by.

Thanks.
DCsupport
QUOTE (lobsterinn @ Sep 26 2011, 08:44 PM) *
This isn't exactly a bug, per se...but something that would be nice to have fixed in a future update.

Vintage Compressor makes everything louder, processed or not. I need to attenuate the gain after the plug in to compensate. This may be the case on some other plugs too, but this is the one I have used the most and been annoyed by.

Thanks.

Hello,

No, this is not a bug but the way the algorithm has been coded, actually, the plugin is NOT transparent but adds his own color, that's how some old vintage hardware compressors are, we do not add gain to the plug-in output, the algorithm react like that.

Of course you can say, change the internal output gain to be set to 0 dB, yes we can but it's not the idea, the idea is to have this plugin to react like his big brother, the hardware.

If too much gain, just reduce the global gain using the OUT control.

Hope this helps ?.

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support
sopor79
Hello,

yesterday I bougth DC Brightness after trying the demo. But when i want to authorize the Plugin I get an error-message! "Cannot launch the software activator- re-install ....." I tried many times and many ways..but the plugin only works in demo-mode! I also tried to activate the plugin directly with the software activator (from the original folder- there i got the message that the authorization was successful....but it also dont work, i reinstalled all components of the software and so on...but nothing works...)

Greetings

Uli

ps i also sent an email yeserday to the support- no answer till now. ;(
DontCrack
QUOTE (sopor79 @ Sep 27 2011, 12:57 PM) *
Hello,

yesterday I bougth DC Brightness after trying the demo. But when i want to authorize the Plugin I get an error-message! "Cannot launch the software activator- re-install ....." I tried many times and many ways..but the plugin only works in demo-mode! I also tried to activate the plugin directly with the software activator (from the original folder- there i got the message that the authorization was successful....but it also dont work, i reinstalled all components of the software and so on...but nothing works...)

Greetings

Uli

ps i also sent an email yeserday to the support- no answer till now. ;(

Hi Uli,

As sent by mail, our tech team is on the case. We'll get back ASAP.

Kind Regards - Peter
sopor79
cool...thank You
lobsterinn
QUOTE (DCsupport @ Sep 26 2011, 02:31 PM) *
Hello,

No, this is not a bug but the way the algorithm has been coded, actually, the plugin is NOT transparent but adds his own color, that's how some old vintage hardware compressors are, we do not add gain to the plug-in output, the algorithm react like that.

Of course you can say, change the internal output gain to be set to 0 dB, yes we can but it's not the idea, the idea is to have this plugin to react like his big brother, the hardware.

If too much gain, just reduce the global gain using the OUT control.

Hope this helps ?.

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support

Thanks for the response. I understand that the volume difference is at least partially related to additional harmonics added by the compressor. It would be nice to have the output volume go negative at least a couple of dB to compensate. I find it valuable to do a volume-matched A/B with the processed / unprocessed signal.
DCsupport
QUOTE (lobsterinn @ Sep 27 2011, 09:28 PM) *
Thanks for the response. I understand that the volume difference is at least partially related to additional harmonics added by the compressor. It would be nice to have the output volume go negative at least a couple of dB to compensate. I find it valuable to do a volume-matched A/B with the processed / unprocessed signal.

Hello lobsterinn,

Yes, I understand, we'll see what we can do,

Thank You.
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support
Morpheus
Hi DC,

first thanks for the two new plugins. Sounds good.
Here, as AU plugins, all Factory presets in v. 1.1.0 are lost. (All plugins) Only User Presets are shown in the plugins. But all Factory Presets are stored under HD/Library/ Application Support/Don't Crack. I think that's a bug, or not? (i7 iMac, OSX 10.6.7, Logic 9.1.5)

Cheers
Morpheus
vic_france
QUOTE (Morpheus @ Sep 30 2011, 01:53 PM) *
Hi DC,

first thanks for the two new plugins. Sounds good.
Here, as AU plugins, all Factory presets in v. 1.1.0 are lost. (All plugins) Only User Presets are shown. I think that's a bug, or not? (i7 iMac, OSX 10.6.7, Logic 9.1.5)

Cheers
Morpeus

Hi,
I was just about to post something similar (so I will anyways tongue.gif)..
But I think I have found the cause.. there is an inconsistency (at least on Mac) in the filepaths for the presets between the VST installer and the installers for AU and RTAS...
(using just DC-Brightness as an example) AU and RTAS installers create the following filepath..
/Library/Application Support/Dont Crack/DC-Brightness (then the two subfolders for Factory and User Presets)
But the Vst Installer creates the following..
/Library/Application Support/Dont Crack/Plug-In Settings/DC-Brightness/(etc)

If I remember correctly, the latter was the filepath used exclusively for all plugin formats in v1.0.1.

So now, if running all three installers, we end up with all the individual plugin presets folder twice.. once directly inside Application Support/Dont Crack, and then again inside a further subfolder, "Plug-In Settings".

I have only tried saving VST presets , so far, and they do indeed still get saved inside the "Plug-Ins Settings" subfolder (and I can load them, and Factory presets too.. no problem).. but the current conflict could be the reason why certain presets are not showing in AU and RTAS versions?
vic_france
Btw, The Preset folder for DC-EchoFlex is named "DC-EchoPlex" here wink.gif.
vic_france
I intended to post another (potential) bug report here, but posted it in the wrong location...
http://forums.dontcrack.com/index.php?showtopic=8153
sopor79
Hello....

the authorization directly from the plug (loaded in an insert) still don`t works in cubase 6.0.3 ; PC 32bit, WinXP Home E. (perhaps only at my system wink.gif)

BUT; now i can authorize the plug directly from the folder ("2. Authorize You Software") from my desktop....wink.gif

YEAH!!! Thank You...
frankymax
QUOTE (vic_france @ Sep 30 2011, 05:14 AM) *
Hi,
I was just about to post something similar (so I will anyways tongue.gif)..
But I think I have found the cause.. there is an inconsistency (at least on Mac) in the filepaths for the presets between the VST installer and the installers for AU and RTAS...
(using just DC-Brightness as an example) AU and RTAS installers create the following filepath..
/Library/Application Support/Dont Crack/DC-Brightness (then the two subfolders for Factory and User Presets)
But the Vst Installer creates the following..
/Library/Application Support/Dont Crack/Plug-In Settings/DC-Brightness/(etc)

If I remember correctly, the latter was the filepath used exclusively for all plugin formats in v1.0.1.

So now, if running all three installers, we end up with all the individual plugin presets folder twice.. once directly inside Application Support/Dont Crack, and then again inside a further subfolder, "Plug-In Settings".

I have only tried saving VST presets , so far, and they do indeed still get saved inside the "Plug-Ins Settings" subfolder (and I can load them, and Factory presets too.. no problem).. but the current conflict could be the reason why certain presets are not showing in AU and RTAS versions?

So, would a DC support person please let me know asap if this is the case as I am downloading the new installer for v1.1.0 but I don't want to install if a new updater will be issued soon that will correct this problem.
Thank you!
DontCrack
Hi Guys,

Thanks for reporting these.

We were able to reproduce the preset folder problem on Mac...

We also fixed the issues on XP where audio wasn't processed in demo mode under certain circumstances...

The EchoFlex folder is also an issue that will be fixed.

We have a new version 1.1.1 that should be available in the next hours and will fix all of these.

We apologies for the trouble but these were very tricky issues that our beta guys didn't notice at first.

I will post as the new version is available online.

Thanks - Peter
DontCrack
Dear friends,

We hope you'll appreciate our prompt response to your reports.

========================================
FIXED BUGS - MODIFICATIONS: 09/30/2011 Version 1.1.1
========================================

- Fixed : Demo version wasn't processing audio under certain circumstances.
- Fixed : Non accessible Presets on Mac
- Fixed : Windows XP installer issue
- Fixed : DC-EchoFlex presets was saved into 'EchoPlex' folder instead of 'EchoFlex'

Here is the link to the 1.1.1 installers.

Thanks for your feedback - Peter
vic_france
Just to let you know that the presets are o.k. in VST Mac. Thanks smile.gif
Morpheus
QUOTE (vic_france @ Oct 2 2011, 02:42 AM) *
Just to let you know that the presets are o.k. in VST Mac. Thanks smile.gif

Yes, the same with AU in Mac. All runs fine. Thanks too laugh.gif

Cheers
DontCrack
Great to hear that guys. Thanks for your time reporting bugs. That greatly helped us improve our products.

Kind Regards - Peter
flonky
Anytime I remove an inserted DC plug-in (AU version) in the NI Maschine software Maschine crashes.
Inserting them is no problem, they work without issues but 1 second after removing them from a slot Maschine crashes.

My setup: iMac 27" i5, Mac OS X 10.7.1, Logic 9.1.5, Maschine 1.7.1
DCsupport
QUOTE (flonky @ Oct 3 2011, 03:07 PM) *
Anytime I remove an inserted DC plug-in (AU version) in the NI Maschine software Maschine crashes.
Inserting them is no problem, they work without issues but 1 second after removing them from a slot Maschine crashes.

My setup: iMac 27" i5, Mac OS X 10.7.1, Logic 9.1.5, Maschine 1.7.1

Hello flonky,

We will look at this as soon as we can, are the plug-ins crashes when you use the standalone version or when you use Maschine in AU format with Logic,

Please let me know,

Thank You
--
Jonathan
DC Tech Support
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.